Disney’s Pop Century Resort is a celebration of years past. Each building is themed off of one of 5 decades: 1950′s, 1960′s, 1970′s, 1980′s, & 1990′s. In each section you will find bright colored building with Giant icons for their appropriate time.
1050 Century Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Families Larger Than Four:
The only way to support a family of more than 4 people would be to book 2 rooms. If one of the party members is under 3 years of age, they may be added as a 5th person to the room with a crib.
2880 guest rooms available
All rooms are non-smoking
|Room Type||Max Occupancy||Beds Available|
* A child under the age of 3 may be added with a crib to the room.
Available in each room:
- Alarm Clock
- In-Room Safe
- Iron & Board
- Table & Chairs
- Television with cable & Disney programming
- Vanity Area
Available Upon Request:
- Pack ‘n Play Playard
- Hair Dryer
- High Speed Internet with additional fee
- Mini-Refrigerator with additional fee
Bus transportation is provided to all the parks, Downtown Disney, and the other Disney Resorts.
Rooms available with wheelchair accessible bathrooms and for the hearing impaired.
Complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first come, first serve basis. It is recommended that you make arrangements to bring your own equipment or make arrangements with a local vendor before you arrive.
- Everything Pop Food Court – Quick Service Dining
- Pool Bar
- Pizza delivery from 4 pm until midnight
- 3 pools, the featured pools is 1970′s themed
- Child pool
- Pop jet water fountain play area
- Arcade – located in Classic Hall.
- Playground – located in the 1960′s Sections.
- Jogging Trail
- Concierge Desk – Located in the main lobby of Classic Hall.
- Shopping – Everything Pop Shop is located in Classic Hall.
- Self service laundry – Coin operated and are located throughout the resort.
- Valet dry cleaning is available for room pickup.